Gailardia 2 Walkthrough Forum

1- Latest Prev Next Search Go Down
470. David Mar. 01. 2012 01:21
Looks nice Tom. Now you just need some maps of the last two caves to go with it. :)
471. Tom Barrister Mar. 01. 2012 05:35
I don't draw maps of closed-caves (caves in which everything can be found by using the left-hand-on-wall method). The only key items early in either are the Tokugawa Armor (cave to Last Town, from the entrance just head south and southwest whenever possible), and the Mabe Pearl (Last Cave, not hard to find). The Hero Sword is right by the exit to Last Town, guarded by a snake, and the Masamune, Dagger of Light, and Hero Armor (and I think the Strong Ring, as well, although that may be a boss drop also) are all in side rooms on the last corridor to Incubus's lair.
472. Tom Barrister Mar. 03. 2012 03:44
I am on my fourth play-through of the game, so I can flesh out my walkthrough. I'll have it up in a day or two.

473. Tom Barrister Mar. 03. 2012 15:04
The expanded walkthrough is up at the same site:

https://sites.google.com/site/gailardia2walk/
474. Tom Barrister Mar. 04. 2012 10:43
Alex, the stats are:

Excalibur: 125 Ninja Warrior
Miracle Armor: 80 Ninja Warrior Samurai
475. Tom Barrister Mar. 04. 2012 11:37
Walkthrough is updated. I don't like making maps, so instead, I put detailed directions for every cave/tower that needs them.
476. Tom Barrister Mar. 06. 2012 02:12
I defeated Quetzalcoatl in 6 turns (my previous record was 10) with Ninja, Warrior, Samurai, Monk. I obviously got very lucky in doing so. Bless Barrier was cast before the boss could breath attack, and the boss used mostly breath attacks (and the relatively harmless Quake) after that. That let the monk Tate get High Tension on all three party members. Nobody needed healing, none of the enhancement spells wore off, and I got four critical hits with High Tension up for about 800-900 each. The boss message at the end is the same one he uses for 10 hits.

The boss will go down in about 15 turns against a level 99 party of three fighters and a monk, with Bless Barrier, Curtain, and healing. To do it faster, risks have to be taken. I believe that a party of Ninja, Warrior, Warrior, Monk has the best chance of minimum turns, since Warriors hit a little harder and have a bit better guard than Samurai do. All attack magic seems to be useless against Mr. Quetzalcoat1
477. David Mar. 08. 2012 01:24
It's March... any news on Gailardia 3??? Excited players want to know. :)
478. Admin Mar. 08. 2012 09:04
We're excited too, David! It is coming out this month, though no specific date has been set yet. At this phase, testing is done and we just need to implement the changes. We'll make an announcement here as soon as we set the date.

By the way, our Japanese developer has expressed his regret at not being able to release the game sooner, so we're doing all we can. Stay tuned!
479. David Mar. 09. 2012 11:01
So has work already begun on Gailardia 4,5 and 6? Do you need any help?
1- Latest Prev Next Search

Walkthrough Forums TOP
Moco Games TOP

(C)Moco Games