Gailardia 2 Walkthrough Forum

1- Latest Prev Next Search Go Down
480. Admin Mar. 13. 2012 18:11
Okay everyone, the wait is over! Gailardia 3 is out on Android and should be on sale in the App Store late this month (due to Apple's more stringent review process).

At the moment Gailardia 3 doesn't appear in search results at Google Play (was until very recently the Android Market), so here's a direct link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.mapp.yusha3e

Thanks again for your patience as we worked to release Gailardia 3. We tried to get it done as soon as we could, but we also wanted to take the time to make sure that the localized version is of higher quality than previous titles in the series. For the next games (4, 5 & 6) we hope to implement an even more thorough localization process that will offer you a more immersive Gailardia experience.

Have fun!
481. Tom Barrister Mar. 15. 2012 10:41
It's showing up now on search.
482. Tom Barrister Mar. 17. 2012 14:43
I've finished Gailardia 3 already with 100% item completion.

For those on the fence about the new game, I recommend it. While it has the same basic world as the first two, there are several major changes. The main one is an entire new job system. Two more advanced jobs (Holy Knight and Fencer) were added to the two that existed (Ninja and Sage). While the party starts with no advanced jobs now (the same basic jobs as before exist), all four party members can eventually change to advanced jobs.

While there are many familiar things in the new game, there are also many new ones, including new monsters. If you liked the first two Gailardias, you should buy this one.
483. nezkeys79 Mar. 30. 2012 14:04
Hi guys. I've transcribed Gailardia 1-3 music onto piano.

If you're interested then email...harmonymeister@msn.com
484. Nitram Apr. 23. 2012 00:14
So, when is Gailardia 3 released for iPhone. It should have been released late march by your statement here Admin, but now, end of april, and the is still not released. What gives?
485. Admin Apr. 23. 2012 10:58
We apologize in the delay for the release of Gailardia 3 at the App Store. There were some last-minute changes we needed to make for this version and we are submitting it to Apple today. The review process takes around 10 days, so it should be available after that. Thank you for your patience, everyone.
486. May. 01. 2012 09:54
Based on what I saw on main site it implies that this game is free only to find out that it cost $3.99 maybe admin could clear it up and when is the eta of it becoming free?
487. Admin May. 02. 2012 10:42
Thanks for pointing that out. This is actually one of the premium games, hence the green symbol next to the title on the top page. But the "New Free Game Arrivals" headline is indeed misleading. We simply forgot to change it after releasing our first premium game. I've informed the webmaster, so it should be corrected in a few days. (It may take some time due to the Golden Week holidays here in Japan.)

As for Gailardia 2's price, we have no plans to make it free, but we hope you'll find it worth installing and enjoying anyway.
488. Kevsterboy May. 04. 2012 00:32
I am fairly confused how these forums work as i cant find a single walkthrough of gailardia 2. Regardless...i noticed the game has several inconsistencies. The moment the game starts the king says "Ramia" instead of "Lamia". A common. LR mistranslation, that really is looked down apon. Another is Uud-Rud. Most of the villagers say "Uud" while 1 says "Rud" and neither seem to be consistent as the original game had it as "Wood".

Anyways...cant a manual guide be made instead of asking questions. Compared to the original, Gailardia 2 is far less linear, so once you get the ship and map, you dont know where to go next.

489. Balchmorn May. 04. 2012 08:24
What is recommended starting job party combinations?

Currently mine is warrior ninja monk samurai
1- Latest Prev Next Search

Walkthrough Forums TOP
Moco Games TOP

(C)Moco Games