Gailardia 2 Walkthrough Forum

1- Latest Prev Next Search Go Down
490. Kevsterboy May. 04. 2012 20:53
I personally chosen Seige as Warrior (per advice that is given in the beginning) and made the rest Magician-Monk-Ninja. with both magician and monk help a great deal with bosses as magician uuses "wilt" and when both learn curtain and high tension, it nearly makes boss battles a breeze.
491. toxicBRILLIANCE May. 10. 2012 05:28
Whats up brilliant Gailardia Fans so far on my YouTube Channel Bleach9775x, I have the Gailardia 2 Walkthrough all the way to the Lost Woods solving the puzzle to advance forward! If you need visual help come drop on by & check out my Lets Play!
thanks a million
have a great day.
492. Kevsterboy May. 10. 2012 10:44
I saw it but the issue is we're better off having a written guide to find help imediately. Making a map or maybe at least mention whats being covered in each video description. This game is much less linear than the first game.
493. toxicBRILLIANCE May. 11. 2012 00:15
Oh yeah for sure I totally understand, its just fun to watch and if people don't want to spend the 4$ they can take the adventure with me haha, I have a good amount of subscribers who enjoy watching so I thought Id share the love here as well from one fan to the next, thanks for the feedback I appreciate it and I shall re-watch & write the descriptions of what I cover in ever video, Id usually put a small description in the title but good idea I shall get on that!
494. deb May. 12. 2012 10:53
I am enjoying the game. The art work, especially on the monsters is amazing. However it's hard to explore when you have to do battle every few steps.
495. Kevsterboy May. 16. 2012 09:26
I think ur not used to rpgs such as these. If re strong enoughu can "run" and avoid the battle or use "amor" to avoid battles all together. Still it would be too easy if battles didnt come up every 15 seconds
496. gibbo May. 23. 2012 23:54
were do i get the pick axe from know were and how to use it but cant find pick axe
497. Kevsterboy May. 27. 2012 18:05
I dont remember. Once i beat the game ill probably mmake a walkthrough but th issue is i dont know how to put photos. Just explore around and see if someone will give it to you. Talk to ppl in town.
498. toxicBRILLIANCE Jun. 28. 2012 18:11
/watch?v=f3R1k3kBttI
Companion Letter location on YouTube for visual aid! Episode 17
(Talk to Far bottom left Solider in Port Town behind Master Daise Room)

/watch?v=TLYkqp_PldU&feature=youtu.be
Pickaxe location video on YouTube for visual aid! Episode 18
(Talk to Blue Solider in Aluminum Ore Mine Cave to the right)

499. CSW Aug. 27. 2012 00:49
I can't solve the puzzle at the island entrance of moris town, could u pls help?
I saw 2 stairs (1 go down and 1 go up) after I went down the 1st stair, what should I do??
1- Latest Prev Next Search

Walkthrough Forums TOP
Moco Games TOP

(C)Moco Games